THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
When you join SWS, you become part of our international scholar/activist feminist community. Membership in SWS offers a wide variety of benefits. As a member, you receive the following:
- a subscription to our acclaimed journal Gender & Society
- a subscription to the SWS newsletter Network News
- invitations to two annual meetings, with exclusive lectures and workshops
- access to our vibrant listserv
- support and mentoring from scholars around the world, including through the Mentor Program and Hand Program
- the opportunity to become involved in a committee
- the opportunity to apply for various SWS Awards
YOU CAN RENEW OR JOIN SWS BY DOING ANY OF THE BELOW:
- Existing members can go here to renew.
- Click to JOIN NOW online OR
- Join using the pre-fillable and printable form at the link below:
- 2013 Membership and Winter meeting registration form can be found by clicking found here. (January 1, December 31, 2013) This form also allows you select other options, such as where you might want to donate funds, volunteer for a committee, refer a member, or sponsor a membership.
Note: All SWS memberships (with the exception of lifetime memberships) are for one calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.